Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ENTRY TO COOKING FOR GUESTS EVENT

First i thank raji of raks kitchen who is a good friend of mine and a great inspiration for me to start a blog, for hosting this event considering my request. I hope the round up useful to all of us .
Here comes my entry:
DSCN1721
The menu includes TOMATO SOUP, PANEER BUTTER MASALA,YELLOW DAL,VEGETABLE BIRYANI, CURD RICE,CHAPATIS AND ONION RAITHA.
I cooked this menu for my relatives , whom i met after a long time in a restaurent here.I invited them for dinner and made this. Since i bought MTR instant badam kheer to serve for dessert i didnt include it in the menu.
They all enjoyed and especially the children enjoyed it a lot. We all had a nice time with them.



19 comments:

  1. Thanks YOU for the idea and giving me the opportunity to host an event!!

    Ippadiye mathi mathi oruthara oruthar pugazhdhuppoam!!! :D :D

    And thanks for that lovely entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHa ,anyway waiting for the roundup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum yummmmmm....just wanna grab tht plate...so delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you tried and liked it, girl... :)..
    Thank You!!.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ,wat a spread..U made me hungry :) Superb entry for the event :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great idea, Jeyashree really thank u very much,and u made me hungry.GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well presented and nicely arranged....great entry for the event...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an inviting plate ! I want to be that guest ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u friends for ur sweet comments . Really encouraging for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aha....superb...am getting reminded of saravana bhavan Punjabi Thali...just one cup alu gobi and papad missing....hmmm...i now wanna taste jeyashris kitchen....its a feast to my eyes as well ...lucky guests..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow the menu is perfect. Can I be your guest too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So are we invited for this yummy guest meal...looks fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh thank u all. U all r most welcome and its a pleasure for me to serve u all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are not giving me much choice here Jeyamma. I will have to catch the next flight to Singapore just to taste that plate of food. Yummy........

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful jeyashri..mouth watering.

    cheers,
    ammu.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a lovely blog, very beautiful pictures and step by step procedures. Entry for Cooking for Guests event look awesome, i am hoping i lived somewhere in Singapore near you to grab this plate.

    ReplyDelete