Saturday, May 17, 2014

8 MANGO DESSERT RECIPES | MANGO RECIPES FROM JEYASHRIS KITCHEN

Mango as we all know the king of fruits. I love to eat to mangoes as such rather making dishes out it. That doesn't mean i don't like desserts out of mango. I love mangoes in all form. I have posted desserts using mango during the last year mango season and also this year too. I have compiled the Top 8 mango dessert recipes from my blog, which will easy for the readers. Enjoy the mango season with this mango recipes.
MANGO -SAGO -PUDDING MANGO-KULFI
MANGO CAKE MANGO-POPSICLE
MANGO-ICE-CREAM MANGO-LASSI
MANGO-PUDDING mango- milkshake

5 comments:

  1. Mango shower in your blog is truly appealing. Will try surely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely yellow delight to eyes....drooling collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... love the collection...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Droolworthy collection..prefect for the mango season.

    ReplyDelete