Sunday, March 16, 2014

COOKING FOR GUESTS SERIES #14 | ALOO PARATHA PAPDI CHAAT AND MORE

Cooking for guests series-13
This week cooking for guests menu comes with a North Indian lunch menu| even you can make it for dinner too. This can be made for brunch too on a weekend. Though this menu looks simple , i am sure your guests will be impressed by the combo of menu.

Cooking-for-guests

I made aloo paratha, papdi chaat, capsicum rice, cauliflower curry, cucumber and onion salad and some raitha(forgot to keep during the clicks)
I made this for brunch . I cooked rice for capsicum rice and potato by keeping both in the pressure cooker. In the mean while i kneaded the dough. I made lassi and kept in the refrigerator.
This time i used store bought papdis and chutneys were ready the previous day. I cut the cauliflower and made the curry. Just before serving made the papdi chaat. Parathas i made half an hour before we sit for eating. Here are the link for the recipes i made:


Enjoy cooking and see you next week with more interesting recipes . Stay tuned. Happy weekend.

weekend-lunch







10 comments:

  1. i really wish i could be a guest at ur place!!! such a delicious spread...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really yummy look.... I wanna try

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Everything looks soooo good! Beautiful colours... nice click!
    Is papdi chaat similar to dahi puri? Or is it the same thing?

    http://coloursofourworld.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I lived near u so tempting with awesome recipes lucky guest I really envy then

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy spread... good choice of dishes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am loving every dish.. what a delicious variety you are having wish i could join u :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. do you mind if me too come over, Jeyashri !! amazing platter !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat a wonderful spread there, who can resist to this spread.

    ReplyDelete