Sunday, March 2, 2014

COOKING FOR GUESTS #12 | SNACK MENU - ONION PAKODA BREAD UPMA AND MORE

Bread-upma-pakoda-rava-ladoo This week cooking for guests come with an interesting snack menu. When you call your friends or relatives during evening tea time , you can always make this menu and i am sure your guests will enjoy this menu. I made Onion pakoda,Bread upma and rava ladoo along with tea. Check my south indian tiffin menu which i have posted in guests series 7.
Cooking-for-guests
  Bread upma is always a winner among guests. Rava ladoo you can make in advance and store in an airtight container.
Here is the menu :
I know it a long time pending for me to post the tea recipe, will post this in this week for sure.
Enjoy this weekend and see you all soon with interesting recipes coming week.

13 comments:

  1. Yummy platter and i want to finish off this immediately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thool pakoda wil be my first pick when it's served to me 😜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy Yummy.. Onion Thool pakoda is in my try list.Looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to try out thool pakoda. Looks superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I can get such mouth watering food I would die to be your neighbour jeyashri sooooooooooo yumm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thool treat for guests Jeyasri.... can i be ur guest?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious and lovely looking snack.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh..right now having ginger tea and drooling.......dreaming...Kanda bhajji..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jeyashri mam, u r recipe's are awesome. I love ur site which is best among all i have seen. Thank u very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jeyashri mam, i love cooking and all ur recipe's are awesome and comes out yummy when i try it. And i love ur site ans recommended my friends and relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on your 'cooking for your guest' collections

    ReplyDelete