Friday, June 1, 2012

PINEAPPLE JUICE RECIPE ( WITH ORANGE)| SUMMER DRINKS RECIPES.

   Before going on to the post, I am happy to mention that my recipe of Tomato Sweet pachadi got featured in The Hindu, a popular daily Newspaper in India. Click THIS LINK to read the recipe.

    Summer  is   still at the peak and i wanted to try a combo of pineapple and orange for a long time. When i saw this fresh cut pineapples in the wet market, I got a packet and made juice after coming home. This tasted so yum and my kiddos too loved this.

 IMG_2301

INGREDIENTS:

PINEAPPLE CUBES 1 CUP
ORANGES 2 NO
SUGAR 3 TSP
WATER 1/2 CUP
ICE CUBES FEW
PINEAPPLE JUICE

METHOD:

  • Cut he pineapple into cubes and squeeze out the juice from the oranges.
  • Blend in a blender along with sugar.

IMG_2278

  • Once done filter this and add water and ice cubes.
IMG_2279 IMG_2280
  • Enjoy this easy pineapple juice along with oranges .

pineapple juice

Note:

  1. Addition of a small piece of ginger while blending, will enhance the flavor and will be more refreshing too.
  2. Honey can be replaced for sugar.

30 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour of the two fruits combined together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful combo,looks so refreshing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect summer coolant...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both the fruits, the combo shud have tasted really good..

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice. It probably appeared only in the Chennai edn, otherwise I would have seen it. And I have been searching for the tomato chutney recipe. I love it and my grouse is that at weddings they serve half a teaspoon and never come for a second helping. Thanks. And the pineapple juice looks refreshing too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very refreshing looking juice....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious and lovely tempting juice

    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  8. jeyashree
    i love this especially the shape of glass so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on being featured in a news paper. I liked that serving glass, it is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats dear... I think I haves missed that recipe.... It looks wonderful... And about the pineapple juice it looks so refreshing n the serving glasses looks very cute...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delicious drink and congrats!!! for being featured on The hindu.

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks delicious..congrats on the recipe being published..good going..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats dear...Juice looks refreshing..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats....and a lovely pairing dear

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations :) SO happy for u. New drink to me. looks nice. loved the cute glass in the last pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Jeya, thats really wonderful..btw this looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a lovely colour.. very refreshing.. and congrats... wishing you many more feathers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks a lot friends for the wishes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Jeyashri, way to go!! :) Pineapple juice is my fav anytime..looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats. this juice is very good. love the last pic and also those tiny glasses

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations jeyashri on being featured on hindu! Way to go. Pineapple juice is absolutely mouthwatering, slurp...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pineapple and orange, both are my favorite fruits! Nice fruit punch!

    Congrats on your achievement ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Jeyashri, awards for you in my space...do collect..
    Shabbu's Tasty Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jeyashri - made the sweet tomato pachadi. Loved it. Thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my! These look very much tempting and look so good

    ReplyDelete
  26. wonderful drink n one of my fav..

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    fruit juice in india

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete