Friday, May 25, 2012

OREO COOKIE MILKSHAKE RECIPE

    Making milkshake with cookie is the one which i wanted to try and when i saw this recipe in the Krafts recipes I wanted to try it as my kids are a huge fan of oreo biscuits and always my pantry is filled with these oreo biscuits. I made this milkshake with ice cream but i tried without this without ice cream also. Both tasted so yum, my daughter Varsha loved this very much and it was quite filling too.

oroe milkshake

INGREDIENTS:(YIELDS 2 SERVINGS)

OREO BISCUITS 5 NO
CHILLED MILK 1 AND 1/2 CUP
VANILLA ICE CREAM 2 SCOOPS
SUGAR 1 TBLSP(OPTIONAL)
CHOCOLATE SYRUP 1 TBLSP(OPTIONAL)
 oreo milkshake

Method:

  • Place 4 biscuits along with milk, sugar, vanilla biscuits and blend in a mixer till frothy.
IMG_2130 IMG_2133

  • Cut the remaining one biscuit into small pieces.

IMG_2131

  • If using chocolate syrup add 1 tblsp into the glass and pour in the milkshake. Top with chopped oreo cookies and serve immediately.

OREO MILKSHAKE

28 comments:

  1. Jeyashri, My kids also big fan of Oreo ... Nice Click

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks great.... Mg kids love Oreo think I can try this too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could grab a cup.. i love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yumm..my son loves oreo too..will make this for him during the school hols..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummm... My son cnt start and end his day wo oreo... He likes orea a whole lot... Thnx fr this.. I shall try this some day for him.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummm... My son cnt start and end his day wo oreo... He likes orea a whole lot... Thnx fr this.. I shall try this some day for him.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummm... My son cnt start and end his day wo oreo... He likes orea a whole lot... Thnx fr this.. I shall try this some day for him.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oreo cookies are all time kids favorite cookie. Looks super good. My daughter would go head over heels if I do it with vanilla icecream !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG. thought of posting it 2morrow and I see it here. Lovely clicks.

    Tickling Palates
    Event : Fruit Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMmmm...looks so delicious...have been wanting to try it for a long time...am sure kids would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tummy filling...delicious dink

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks awesome :-). Surely kids love this. I am going to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quick n Easy to make Delicious Drink!! My kiddo is a big fan of Oreo biscuits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My son too loves it. Nice to add icecream.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can have it without any guilt since the kids have left home! Soooo delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this brings back such memories.. used to have this for a snack at the HP cafeteria in Singapore - along with awesome kaya toasts... lipsmacking good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Delicious, kids would definitely love this..

    ReplyDelete
  18. my son would llove it too. looks really scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  19. my type of shake, I can have this anytime. looks superb

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shake looks absolutely divine.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Who can say no to this yummy shake?

    ReplyDelete
  22. So tempting n delicious,kids friendly one:-)

    Join me(Erivum Puliyum)
    in the following ongoing events-
    Show me Your HITS -Iron Rich Foods
    EP Series-Ginger or Pepper Corns

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Jeyashri ,

    In the hot summer, your milk shake gives nice feel Jey.

    Thank you for refresh through your recipe:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very filling Drink..Suits the weather now..

    ReplyDelete
  25. All your recipes look amazing ! thanks for the lovely blog ;-) ... and your recipes are great inspiration !!!!
    thought You might like this http://purevegetarianbites.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete